The site https://inesvinas.com/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by Ines Vinas, hereinafter THE OWNER, with Spanish ID # 39703119J and registered office in Spain.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties. THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS
Uses permitted and prohibited
It is allowed:
- Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to
downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
Links to the Web
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
Is prohibited the establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
The Web supports credit card payment through Stripe.
Delivery times for items purchased through the Web will depend on the complexity of each particular case, as they require individual study and the development of a personalized document. Please see each product to find out its estimated delivery time.
As a user you will be able to exercise your right to voluntarily withdraw from the products purchased, without any personalisation or cost and without any indication of the reasons for 14 days according to the form below.
However, in accordance with article 103 of the TRLDCU, certain exceptions are established to the right of withdrawal of the consumer in the cases of contracting services in particular in contracts for the provision of services when the service has been fully executed or has begun. Therefore users are informed that when the execution has begun with the provision of the consumer’s express consent to the processing of their data by filling out the registration form, beginning by the professional study of their case, the user may not exercise the right of withdrawal.
Cancellation of appointments
In the particular case that you want to cancel a future online consultation session already contracted, we will only offer a refund if it is cancelled with a minimum of 24 hours in advance, due to the prior preparation time required. If less than 24 hours remain until the time of the appointment, the option of changing the day or obtaining a voucher for the amount paid to acquire other options for advice will be offered.
In the event that you wish to cancel the purchase of the product or contracting and booking an online appointment (and you have not submitted your express consent or there are less than 24 hours left for the appointment), you may use the following cancellation form to inform me of your decision. The refund of all payments received for the purchase will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal. The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
(complete and send this form, only if you want to withdraw from the contract)
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications considered appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which they appear presented or located. Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating.
Access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and customers.