In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD), Ines Vinas, as the Data Controller, hereby informs about the following considerations:
- Personal data requested and provided by users are incorporated in a file, whose controller and recipient is Ines Vinas.
- Only those data strictly required to provide the service, may be necessary to collect contact data from third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians, or dependents designated by them.
- As a health professional, Ines Vinas ensures that all the information collected remains confidential and complies with the legally established security measures. These data will not be transferred or processed by third parties (natural or legal) without the prior consent of the patient, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases where it is essential for the proper provision of the service.
- Once contractual relationship between the company and the client is finished, data will be filed and kept, for a minimum period of five years from the last visit, after which they will remain archived or fully returned to the patient or legally authorized person.
- The personal data will be included in a file called ‘Patients’, with purpose of managing the medical treatment, issuing invoices, procedures related to the patient, contact, consent forms etc.
- You can exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and object, through writing request sent to email@example.com.
- The personal data provided may be transferred by Ines Vinas to those entities whom provide services to her.
Pursuant to current legislation, we kindly request you to expressly consent to the clause above by accepting the form below.